Find today's episode audio:
Find today's episode video:
In today’s episode we sit down for a chat with Dietician Becky Bell. Becky has a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from Olivet Nazarene University and a Master of Science in Human Nutrition from the University of Alabama. She is also trained as a Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider and Certified L.E.A.P. Therapist. Today we focus our conversation over gut health and practices to help improve our gut health.
· 0:19 – Introduction of Becky
· 2:30 – What is our gut microbiome?
· 3:55 – Are digestive issues passed from one generation to the next
· 6:55 – The gut-brain access
· 10:00 – Where do our feel-good hormones come from?
· 12:56 – Prebiotic vs Probiotic
· 15:05 – How to identify where to start when healing our gut
· 18:00 – What disrupts our gut microbiome?
· 22:47 – What can our gut health affect in the rest of our lives?
· 27:04 – Chewing our food
· 31:10 – Digestive enzymes
· 32:46 – Cravings and gut health
· 34:44 – First steps to optimizing our gut health
Connect with us:
Connect with Becky: